WE WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ROCK COUNTY'S COVID-19 PROTOCOLS/SUGGESTIONS. THIS POLICY WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY.
1. At this time masks are REQUIRED for anyone in the building ages 6 and over. If your student does not come with a mask, they will receive one from the office and $1.00 will be charged to your account.
2. We ask that visitors are limited as much as possible to aid in social distancing.
3. If a student or ANYONE IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD is sick please DO NOT send student to class. We reserve the right to ask someone to leave the building if they show any signs of illness.
4. If a student or someone in their household tests positive for COVID-19, it must be reported to the studio office immediately. We will keep names private but will inform families that we have a positive case in their student's class.
5. Arrows have been placed on the ground for clear in/out paths to safely enter and exit the building.
6. All students will hand sanitize once entering the classroom. If you wish to have your dancer wash their hands instead, your dancer can wash their hands in the bathroom before entering the classroom.
7. We have dots placed 6 feet apart on every dance floor to help with distancing.
8. All studio rooms will be sanitized, including steam mopping the floors. Bathrooms and public areas of studio are cleaned daily.
9. We have removed most of the furniture and all play equipment from the main lobby area. Only hard surface chairs will remain with cleaning stations to wipe down your chair after use.
10. We have closed the student lounge and kitchen area. Students and visitors can be in viewing room, restrooms and classrooms only! Please make sure your dancer has all their shoes they will need for the night in bag that they can bring to each class.
11. We will be limiting the use of exercise/stretch equipment to only hard surface materials that can be immediately disinfected after use.
12. The water fountains have been disconnected; please have your dancer bring their own water bottles to class. We will have bottled water for sale in the office for $1.00 each.
13. We will limit the amount of in and out of the classrooms, once your dancer is in the room we will let them go ONLY for bathroom use.