WE WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW ROCK COUNTY'S COVID-19 PROTOCOLS/SUGGESTIONS. THIS POLICY WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDINGLY.
1. At this time masks are OPTIONAL for anyone in the building.
2. We ask that visitors are limited.
3. If a student or ANYONE IN THEIR HOUSEHOLD is sick please DO NOT send student to class. We reserve the right to ask someone to leave the building if they show any signs of illness.
4. If a student or someone in their household tests positive for COVID-19, it must be reported to the studio office immediately. We will keep names private but will inform families that we have a positive case in their student's class.
5. We encourage all students to hand sanitize of wash hands when entering the classroom.
6. All studio rooms will be sanitized, including steam mopping the floors. Bathrooms and public areas of studio are cleaned daily.
7. We provide a cleaning station with disinfectant to wipe down your chair after use.
8. We have a water bottle filling station, in place of using the public water fountain.
9. We have closed the student lounge and kitchen area. Students and visitors can be in viewing room, restrooms and classrooms only! Please make sure your dancer has all their shoes they will need for the night in bag that they can bring to each class.
10. We will sanitize all equipment used in classes at the end of each class.